With a top speed of 1,000 stitches per minute, you get serious sewing power.
The 63 built-in stitches are listed on a quick-reference guide in the lid. Choose from utility, decorative, and 4 buttonholes. Just make your selection on the LCD screen and go. You can even customize stitches and save them to the Necchi QS60 sewing machine memory bank.
Time saving features include a memorized needle Up/Down, an independent bobbin winder, and a built-in thread cutter.
- 63 stitches
- 4 buttonholes
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,000spm; 700spm zig zag
- Arm and bed space: 9"" x 5""
- LCD screen
- Built-in needle threader
- Speed control slider
- Visible pressure gauge
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading full-rotary hook system
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- Automatic thread cutter
- Drop feed
- Adjustable stitch width from 0-7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0-5mm
- Individual stitch editing including elongation
- Memory capability
- Auto-lock and Needle up/down quick command keys
- Vertical thread delivery system with built-in thread guide bar
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Twin needle guard
- Knee lift
- 10 standard feet
- Large extension table
- Electronic foot control
- Sewing light